GET A MOUTHGUARD MADE ESPECIALLY FOR YOU
Are you exercising contact sports – both martial arts and ball games – it might be a good idea to invest in a “custom” Guardlab tooth guard, which will fit you and your taste perfectly.
We call it custom, since it is designed with only you in mind – and thus varies from the cheap one size guards. One size meaning that it’s a size that doesn’t really fit anyone. You will instantly be able to tell that your new mouthguard isn’t a big brick under your upper lip. Your breathing will be more uninhibited, which gives you an additional advantage in your sports.
You can even design it yourself – then it will have your own personal touch. Valby Tand is the very first clinic in Europe that is able to make Guardlab mouthguards. We have collaborated with the American company Guardlab from New York. For more information, please check out www.guardlab.com and click on “Find a 3D scan location”.
Creating your custom Guardlab mouthguard works like this:
- You visit the website guardlab.com and see what design you like best.
- You book a consultation at the clinic – we set 30 minutes for this.
- When you arrive at the clinic, we go over the final design together, so you can be certain that you’re getting what you have in mind.
- You pay in advance for your mouthguard – a set price of 2800 DKK. The final amount depends on several factors, but it will never be more expensive than that.
- Your teeth are 3D scanned with a camera in order for you to avoid the traditional sticky residue in your mouth.
- The 3D scans should take no longer than 2 minutes. It is just a surface-coating and therefore harmless and without x-ray beams.
The teeth guard is delivered within 3-5 weeks from New York, and you will be able to pick it up here at the clinic.
We also have a selection of mouth guards that are more uniform, and in one colour.
At Valby Tand – Tandlægerne ved Valby Station you can design the coolest custom-made mouthguard.