When visiting Valbytand.dk, we gather information on you in order to provide a better user experience, improve our site and ensure that the ads shown on this site is targeted to you. If you object to us collecting and storing your data and user preferences, you should remove the cookies (use this guide) and avoid using this website in the future.
You have the option to delete our cookies from your browser, or prevent the storage of cookies altogether by adjusting your browser’s software setting as seen here.
However, blocking cookies on this site might make the advertising on this webpage irrelevant to you. You may also experience the same ads recurring multiple times. You also run a risk of not being able to access the full extent of all of the website’s features. Ydermere risikerer du, at hjemmesiden ikke vises korrekt, samt at der kan være visse typer af informationer, du går glip af.
Our website may contain cookies to forward anonymised tracking data to the following third party applications:
We primarily collect and process these types of information on Valby Tand’s website:
- A unique identification number (a virtual user-ID)
- Technical information about your computer, tablet or mobile phone
- Your IP-number
- Your geographical location
- Your data traffic history, particularly the pages you visit (in marketing terms referred to as interests). To the extent that you yourself expressly give content and type in the needed information of your own accord, we process the following data:
- Contact data such as your name, phone number, e-mail, residency address and payment information. The aforementioned information is only collected after consent and signing up for login or making a purchase on this site.
We will comply with Danish data protection laws as well as the European General Data Protection Regulation (known as GDPR). We have actively made the necessary technical and recruitment-based changes to our data policy to ensure that your data is collected and stored in a confidential manner. As processors of your data, it is our duty to take every precaution to make sure that the data stored with us will never be unintentionally deleted, published, destroyed, corrupted, misused, shared unrightfully or in any way processed in conflict with current data protection laws.